Sorry you feel this way Yuri. You had over a week from me presenting the 1st offer, to then calling me and asking if the offer was still available. At which time another viewing happened, and another offer came in. At the same level or a couple of thousand more? At no point did I demand you sign on the presenting of the offers.
I advised you to only sign when you were happy to sign, it was your sole decision, in your time frame. I told you several times, it is entirely up to you. I will respect your decision, whatever that may be.
You were given all sales under 500k to review prior to signing. you took time to consider this.
You advised me you had contacted friends etc to discuss the offer and ask their opinions. Then contacted me to advise you wanted to sign the agreement
A few days later another offer was made, you asked if the purchaser would pay more, then counter offered the offer. Then the purchaser agreed to the number you countered at.
Glenn responded on 14 Oct 2026